Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Just Keep Walking

I think I forgot to mention in my last post that I went to see the physical therapist Friday, and he said I am improving a ton and that I might be able to start doing some light biking next week! I have never been so excited about biking. You really forget how much you enjoy exercise until you can't do it anymore, and I am just plain sick of pilates and swimming by now.

Source
Anyway, speaking of exercise and lack of motivation, I have done pretty much none of it this week. Oh, except eating. Building jaw muscles... you know the drill. I have been counting walks with the dog as exercise...because that's about all I've done.

Weekly Workouts:
Monday: off
Tuesday: circuit workout
Wednesday: 2 mile walk with the dog
Thursday: 30 minute pilates video
Friday: 1 mile walk with the dog
Saturday: 30 minute yoga video
Sunday: off

I have extreme ants in my pants at this point, and I don't think I'll be able to get back to swimming until later this week, if not next week (more on that later). So I am cardio-less. Ugh. Want to go for a walk, anyone? 

No comments:

Post a Comment