Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Walking the Dog

I'm sure that all of you are dying to see more pictures of the dog. Because I don't have nearly enough of him on the blog already, and I totally have done way more than just walk the dog over these past few days...definitely.

So, without further ado, here you go:

He seriously has to smell every. little. thing. on our walks. No clump of grass, large leaf, or rock goes un-smelled.


At one point, Zach and I decided to let him off the leash to see what he did. He ran around like he had just gotten out of jail or something. 


And then he ran away... see that speck in the distance? 


We had to chase him down and put him back on probation (the leash). I am going to enroll him in training classes soon so that he can learn to not take off like a bat out of hell every time we let him off the leash. Also, it'd be nice if he wouldn't bark and growl at everyone he meets. It tends to scare away visitors.

Good thing I still love him. 




Luckily, all of this walking has tired him out, and he has actually been sleeping all night, rather than waking up at random intervals to chew on my face and lick my ears. Or it could be the fact that I've been threatening to have him fixed if he doesn't calm down... who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment