Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Snow Day

The weather up here has been bipolar lately. I was in shorts last week, and then yesterday, I had the pleasure of walking to classes in this mess:



Gotta love snow storms. Today, it was back up to 50 degrees and sunny again, so who knows.

My knees were killing me today. I don't know if it is the weather or the heavy snow boots I had to wear or what, but they hurt. I went to the pool and did about 35 minutes of pool jogging, and that was my work out for the day. 

Have any of you read "The Hunger Games"? I am SO excited for the movie! Just a few more weeks!
Trailer:


You should all go see it so that I have people to talk about how good it was with. Or Zach will have to listen to me talk about it for weeks. I hope that it is just as good as the book (I know, I know... unrealistic expectations). So far, though, from the trailers, it looks really accurate, and just how I pictured it!


Anyway, off to study some Inorganic Chemistry.

No comments:

Post a Comment