1. So I woke up today at 6:00 am to discover 2 inches of snow on the ground and that we still had class (of course). No snow days in a place where it always snows, sadly.
|My poor car yesterday when all the snow started.|
I went to get my snow boots out of my car and my doors were all frozen shut. It took me forever to get them out. Then, while walking to class on the icy sidewalk (my university apparently does not know what salt is), I slipped and spilled my coffee all over my white gloves. Why I have white gloves in the first place, what with my history of clumsiness, I do not know. But still. Ruined.
2. I have no idea what to wear for the race this Saturday. The weather says there is going to be a high of 58 and a low of 31. That is a pretty big difference. I am thinking it will still be chilly at 8 am, though, so pants and long sleeves would be the best option? Who knows!
3. When I got to the gym today, I realized I had forgotten both my ipod and my book. So it was a very boring 45 minutes on the bike.
I did manage to get 9.5 miles in, which is a little slower than I would have liked, but whatever. I'm pretty sure I fell asleep a few times because of boredom. It also took me about 20 tries to get a non-blurry picture (I was still trying to pedal while taking this), and I'm pretty sure the guy on the bike behind me thought I was nuts.
4. Kourtney Kardashian and her boyfriend(?), Scott, are expecting another child, which is strange, considering they have separate bedrooms.
I'm not really whining about that, it's just weird. I guess that's what happens when you've been together too long. After two and a half years (officially, today), it's about time Zach and I got our own rooms. Zach, you get the dog bed in the living room. It will be nice and comfortable, considering how much it has been chewed on.
5. The Victoria's Secret fashion show last night really made me wish I had boobs. Also, this bra is $2 million dollars?!
Do people really pay that much for a bra? Is it made of diamonds or something? Does it come with the giant clam shell? So many unanswered questions.
I guess that's about it for the whining. Time to dive head-first into these last few weeks of the semester and the massive workload that comes with it. Is it May yet?