Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Flynn's Girlfriend

Just three weeks left of school, and then a week of exams and I'm done! I haven't really had time to think about it though because I have been so busy. There are exams, lab reports, and finals to worry about, on top of trying to find a job and figure out where I am moving when I graduate. Yikes!

Unfortunately, I guess because of all the stress, I managed to get sick this week which left me really behind in the workout department. I am a firm believer that when you get sick, it is best to just let yourself recover and not push yourself to try to work out (I am also lazy, which might contribute to that theory). Also, eating mass amounts of sugar will really help with your recovery.

Weekly Workouts: 
Monday: off
Tuesday: circuit workout
Wednesday: 1 hour pilates class
Thursday: sick
Friday: sick
Saturday: sick
Sunday: sick

I am feeling better today, so hopefully I'll be 100% back to myself by tomorrow. I also made sure to pick up lots of healthy options at the grocery store to boost my immune system.

In other news, I am now able to use the stationary bike for 5-10 minutes at a time, which is a big step in my physical therapy... I am hoping to be able to use the elliptical by the time I graduate (wishful thinking) and maybe running by sometime mid-summer? Maybe. I hope. Pretty please?

Aside from doing homework, eating junk, and laying around, I didn't do a whole lot this weekend. We spent some time at Zach's parent's house, and our dog Flynn found himself a new girlfriend.

Zach had to pick her up so that they would
stop playing long enough for me to get a
picture. 

It is a little black poodle puppy. I love her haircut... she looks like a little black sheep. She and Flynn were obsessed with each other and just played and played. They were both devastated when we had to take Flynn home. He didn't even like it when Zach was holding the poodle in this picture. See the jealousy?


Obviously this is a typical Romeo and Juliet story. They are from different households, and different breeds... she is betrothed to another poodle. It's tragic, really. Although it didn't take him long to get over her once we took him home and he found things to chew on (my socks and a pencil) and trouble to get into. Typical boy.

Well, I guess that Molecular Biology exam isn't going to study for itself. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

If you are out of college, do you ever miss it? Did it take you long to find a job? 

1 comment:

  1. You are hilarious! Lovin' the Romeo and Juliet analogy. :)

    ReplyDelete