Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Playing Fetch

I have been such a bad blogger lately. Speaking of Blogger... do those of you who use it have the new layout? Whatcha think? I don't like it...but then again, I can be extremely resistant to change when it comes to social media sites.

I have to warn you guys that I won't be on here a ton, because school is becoming a MADhouse towards the end of the semester (five more weeks until freedom), but I will try to update at least weekly, so please don't forget about me, okay?

Just to make sure you keep coming back, I have enclosed a really adorable video of my dog playing fetch. And yes, that is me talking to him like an absolute nutjob in the background.

Edit:  I just realized this video title includes my first and last name... I know, I know, I have a great last name. You don't have to tell me.


That is one happy dog. It cracks me up how his ears flop everywhere when he runs. After this video was taken, we let him off the leash...surprisingly, he didn't make a bee-line for the nearest road or dangerous object. He just kept on playing fetch, probably because he has an extremely one-track mind, particularly when there is a tennis ball around (or food). 

I hope you guys had a great weekend! What is one fun thing you like to do with your pet?

No comments:

Post a Comment