Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Whiny Wednesday

So... most blogs have cleverly themed days of the week, and I decided I needed one. But then the big question was: what do I want to talk about in it, and what should I call it? Well, luckily, my mood influences pretty much everything I do, and tonight, I'm in the mood to whine. And thus, Whiny Wednesday has been born. (And really, who likes Wednesdays anyway? They are always the worst.)

So, here are the things I would like to whine about.
1. I have a Physical Chemistry test on Friday. And Physical Chemistry (aka Pchem) is HARD. And I don't understand it. Woe is me.

Source
I have to understand things like these. If any of you happens to have a PhD in Metallurgy and understands this excessively complicated phase diagram, please help me.

2. I was supposed to meet my Pchem study group in the library at 6. I was at the library at 6, but no one else was there. Turns out, everyone had bailed on the study group and forgot to tell me.

3. When I went swimming today, I somehow managed to make my ankle hurt worse. Don't ask me how I managed to injure myself doing one of the lowest-impact sports ever, you can't explain that kind of talent.

4. It is coooold here. Like a high of 40 degrees kind of cold. And it is supposed to snow tomorrow. Soon, I will look like this on a daily basis:
Source
I'm moving to Florida.

5. I'm out of groceries, but I don't want to buy a bunch right before I go away for the weekend. Seems counterproductive, since lettuce wilts extra fast around here for some reason. The one good thing about this is that I have an excuse to buy giant delicious salad bar salads.


That lasted all of five minutes. My favorite thing about this university is seriously its salad bar. I know, I know... when your favorite college memories involve a salad bar, that's just sad. But really, I'm a science major. I have no life. If you feel sorry for me, feel free to send alcohol.

I guess this concludes Whiny Wednesday. It is going to be hard to save all my whining for just one day a week, but I will do my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment