So, here are the things I would like to whine about.
1. I have a Physical Chemistry test on Friday. And Physical Chemistry (aka Pchem) is HARD. And I don't understand it. Woe is me.
2. I was supposed to meet my Pchem study group in the library at 6. I was at the library at 6, but no one else was there. Turns out, everyone had bailed on the study group and forgot to tell me.
3. When I went swimming today, I somehow managed to make my ankle hurt worse. Don't ask me how I managed to injure myself doing one of the lowest-impact sports ever, you can't explain that kind of talent.
4. It is coooold here. Like a high of 40 degrees kind of cold. And it is supposed to snow tomorrow. Soon, I will look like this on a daily basis:
5. I'm out of groceries, but I don't want to buy a bunch right before I go away for the weekend. Seems counterproductive, since lettuce wilts extra fast around here for some reason. The one good thing about this is that I have an excuse to buy giant delicious salad bar salads.
That lasted all of five minutes. My favorite thing about this university is seriously its salad bar. I know, I know... when your favorite college memories involve a salad bar, that's just sad. But really, I'm a science major. I have no life. If you feel sorry for me, feel free to send alcohol.
I guess this concludes Whiny Wednesday. It is going to be hard to save all my whining for just one day a week, but I will do my best.