Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

Friday Night

Well, I'm out of town for the weekend visiting the love of my life. Zach is here too.


He is adorable with his little sweater on. But I had to give him a bath because he smelled like dead squirrel.
"Tearing the stuffing out of my bed will teach you to give me a bath, evil woman."
He was really happy about getting a bath, as you can tell by the state of his bed. But he's just so darn cute. 

The past few days have been pretty uneventful. I actually managed to bike for the first time in about 6 months on Wednesday and swam a good half hour on Thursday. Pretty sure this makes me a triathlete. Bring on the triathlons. 

Speaking of races, my 5k is coming up next weekend. I'm so nervous! At this point, I'm just trying not to get hurt, and hoping that the weather is okay. I have a chiropractor appointment in the morning to make sure my bones are in the right places, and all that good stuff. And I am theoretically supposed to do a 2 mile run, but my ankle has been so-so after the 3-miler on Monday, so I will see how it feels. 

That's about it! Hope everyone is enjoying their Friday night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment