Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2011

All Kinds of Fancy

So I haven't been able to get around to blogging much this week, and goodness knows I shouldn't be blogging right now. I have a Pchem exam tomorrow (which I don't understand, per usual) and a final presentation in Chemical Research, so I am all kinds of stressed out right now. But at least after tomorrow, I only have four finals. Ugh. College. 

Unfortunately, the end of the semester means the end of good meals. Can't be buying a bunch of food right before Christmas break! So, with that in mind, I had my last healthy meal of the week yesterday, a delicious veggie and rice stir fry.


But, after that, it was back to the college kid staple for dinner. Broke with a side of unhealthy. No, it was actually more like a gluten free sandwich, with a side of pickles and a beef stick. Seriously. I walked over to my pantry to see what I had, and I found beef sticks, a canned jar of pickles, some 500 year old crackers, and olive oil. So beef sticks and pickles on the side, it was.

Ain't no such thing as too much sodium.
Do you guys like my cheap purple plastic dishes? I can't believe they've lasted 4 years. Check back this time next week to see if I am still alive and if I have resorted to eating those 500 year old crackers yet, dipped in olive oil.

When it comes to fashion, I pretty much have no idea what I am doing. I have had most of my clothes for 3+ years, and a lot of them are ones I got used or from Walmart. I really don't wear makeup (except a little under-eye concealer... gotta hide those dark "study" circles), and my hair has pretty much two states of being: either it is really messy, or it is in a pony tail. So today, when I decided to put gel in my hair and try to force it to curl, it was a big deal.


As you can see, I still need some practice. But still, I am all kinds of fancy. And I even wore a necklace. Who am I?! Also, I am practicing being pale in honor of the newly released Twilight movie, which I haven't seen and probably won't. Maybe I should buy some self-tanner?

Okay, okay, off to do homework. For real this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment