Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

Long Day

Ok, race recap coming soon, I promise. I'm waiting on those pictures from my mom still. For some reason, annoying her via email is not getting them here any sooner.

Today ended up starting off super stressful. I chose to drive back to Boone this morning, rather than last night, after all of our driving yesterday. So that meant a 5 am wake-up call, and out the door by 5:30 for a 2 hour drive in the dark to make it to my 8 am class. In my 8 am class, we had a tough memory quiz. Then, the campus technological services went down for like 6 hours, when I really needed to use them. Luckily, I got that resolved by a really amazing local printing shop.

After all of that, I was really stressed, so I headed to the gym for a sweaty workout. I did 25 minutes of hard biking, followed by 15 minutes treadmill walking at a 3-4% incline, and a half mile running at 3-4% incline. It wasn't that far, because I wasn't wearing my regular running shoes, but boy did it feel like a work-out!

Swea-ty.
After all the craziness of the day and the super tough workout, I was beat. Like how puppies run around and around and around until they just fall over.

Yeah. That was me. 
So I decided to take a "quick" nap, which promptly turned into a 3 hour nap. Whoops. I have a hard time getting up from naps. And my bed is reeeeally comfortable.

Also, I just spilled nachos and salsa all over my Biochemistry text book. That will teach me to eat/blog/study at the same time. I am the queen of multi-tasking.

No comments:

Post a Comment